Applications close 5.00pm, 25 June 2018
English Language Partners New Zealand (ELPNZ) is a national organisation teaching English language to adult refugees and migrants from 23 sites across the country. ELPNZ deliver community-based language programmes to over 7,000 learners per year. We achieve this through our 300 paid staff and 1,816 trained volunteers.
ELPNZ is looking for a full-time, permanent Accounts Officer for our finance team based in the Wellington national office.
Responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable, grant accounting, assistance with month end and year-end preparation and reporting, and backup for the payroll function.
We would love to hear from you if you are
- Experienced in accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- A confident IT user, including accounting software, Excel, Word, email and SharePoint
- An effective and efficient worker that can meet deadlines
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive with a good sense of humour
- Culturally sensitive and empathic
What we offer
This is a fantastic, family-friendly role in an organisation that is committed to helping new New Zealanders to reach their full potential at work and in the community and participate in all aspects of life in New Zealand.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Accounts Officer Administrator Vacancy in the subject line. We are not able to consider applications unless they have both a covering letter AND a CV.
Applicants for this position should have the right to work in New Zealand- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.