You are hereHome » Learn English
English for life in Aotearoa New Zealand
Come to a class or learn at home. Some centres have 'job mentoring', 'getting your driver's licence' or 'Kiwi cooking'. Find your centre and ask about a programme.
- English Language Groups English in a class.
- ESOL Home Tutoring English at home with a volunteer tutor.
- English for Employees Workplace English (small classes). For people with a job.
- Work Talk Intermediate+ level, four-week course (12 hours per week). For people looking for work.
- ESOL Literacy For people who can not read or write very well in their own language.
- Police Recruit Literacy For people who want a career with the Police (preferably, those who have started the application process)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (in 4 centres) Full-time study for people who want to achieve NZQA Unit Standards. 20-week course.
- ESOL Intensive For people who want to learn English for work and everyday life. Study up to 20 hours a week.
- ESOL Road Code For learners with a refugee background to study for the Learner Driver Theory Test.
- English for Migrants English at home with a trained teacher. For people who paid NZ Immigration Service before they arrived.
More information (PDF in 17 languages)
|Starting a new life here can be difficult ...|
- Learn English
- Teach English
- For Employers
- Our Centres
- About Us
- Support Us